Friday, June 26, 2009

Laura and Charlotte have been in Houston now for about a week, leaving me here to hold up the fort and try to remember how to take care of myself. I have found that I take my wife for granted for more than just the good food and the clean laundry that she stockpiles in the fridge and in the drawers. I know she just barely made a video last week, and this is not original at all, but I wanted to post a video up here for her and anyone else to see too. I might get in trouble for a couple of the pictures, but hey, they were too funny to pass up. Sometimes pictures speak louder than words and I hope that these pictures can demonstrate just how special Laura is too me. I love you babe and I look forward to you coming home here in a few days.