Adam has been studying like crazy for boards. I don't think I've ever seen him so stressed. I made this video for him as a "thank you." He's still super supportive despite all he has on his plate right now. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I love you babe!
5 comments:
Laura you are so amazing! Thanks for the way you support Adam and for how you are willing to show your love!
I am always grateful you are a part of our family.
Love you so much and can't wait to see you!
I loved the video Laura. I have to know who the artist is that's singing the song and the song title and then what program you used to make the slideshow. Always looking for better ways to make a dvd slideshow. It is the sweetest tribute to your husband and you seem like such a great match. I sure love you sweetie.
Y'all look so much alike in that first picture. Was that before you were married?
I videos and love stories!! Thank you for sharing, tears!!! How cute! by the way that song is so awesome I love it, the Rogiane is my favorite part
Sweet! You two were made for each other. I'm glad to see that you're so happy and so much in love. Keep that flame going.
Post a Comment