I know there's been a lack of pictures lately. Charlotte has been a little under the weather. I soon joined her. Probably because I've become a moving snot rag. Ah, the joys of motherhood! We haven't gone on many adventures lately, and while we've still been playing here at the house it hasn't been very joyous. On the bright side, Charlotte has become very cuddly.


I can't be selfish forever though. We're going to the doctor tomorrow to see if he can make things go back to normal.
6 comments:
Oh I hope you guys get to feeling better! I watched my nephews every time they were sick snuggle up to their mom. As sad as it was to see them sick it was so cute to see them cuddly all the time!
What a sweet sweet picture!
Aww...poor Charlotte and poor mommy. I hope she feels better soon.
very precious
These pictures are so precious. Hope she feels better soon! (and you as well!)
My favorite moments in life are holding a sleeping or "under the weather" child. Is there anything sweeter than your own child (or for me, grandchild) next to your heart?
Post a Comment