Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Frantic

On Thursday and Friday of this week I am going to Youth Conference to chaperon and teach. Early Saturday morning I leave to go to Houston until the end of the month. I have approximately1 1/2 days to pack, shop, tweak my lesson and make sure that Adam is on the same page (i.e. bills, food, scheduling) before I leave...all while taking care of a very active and curious 10 month old. I'm not complaining, just thought that writing it down might relieve a little stress.

It didn't.

Luckily, the rest of the month will be very stress free down in Houston!

3 comments:

Elder Nate Mountain said...

Wow!!! You are busy! As far as the lesson, I've learned many times that when I'm super busy and have a lesson or sharing time, that if I put in as much time as I can, however big or small, that Heavenly Father will make up the rest!! He will always bless us for our sincere effort.....just thought I'd share:)

Karen Nelson said...

What can I do to help from here?

I hope you can find some peace. You can ask for a blessing.

Brittany and Marcin said...

Good luck with everything!! I'm so excited to keep Charlotte for you on Friday!!!