Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 Months

I'm a few days late with this post, but I wanted to wait until after Charlotte's doctor appointment so that I could post accurate information. So, I happy to report that after 10 months I still want to keep this fun girl! She brings so much joy to my life. I have already posted about her accomplishments from this past month in other posts so I'll leave that out this time.
I guess my scale here at home must be off because her weight at the doctor's office was different than what I've been measuring here. It turns out that she actually only weighs 15 lbs. 15oz. So, that places her in the 10th percentile for weight, but on the flip end she's in the 75th percentile for height at 28 inches. She's long and lean.

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Holy cow Laura, she is so tiny. That is exactly how big Mackenzie is and she is little for 8 months. But I guess if she is developing normally it is all good!

Karen Nelson said...

She is so pretty in her picture. I love her hair with the 3 baretts in it.
And, of course, she is petite, so is her mom!
I am SO excited to get my hands on that little girlie in just a few more days! YIPPEE!!!

Karen Nelson said...

Just noticed...I love her painted toe nails!

Alison said...

That first picture is darling!

Kellie said...

Adam,
I actually checked out your blog the other day. I saw the link for it on your FB page. Your little girl is adorable!! How much longer will you be in the Cleveland area? We're here for another three years, but my husband leaves for officer training in San Antonio on Sunday and I am following him to Texas in July. We'll be back the beginning of August. Let me know when we could get together with our families!

Robin M. said...

What an adorable heart-stopper! Boys will be getting lost in those eyes for years and years to come. Thanks for posting such cute pics.

Karlene said...

Oh, seeing her pretty face melts my heart every time. Can she be any prettier? It looks like she has your petitness and Adam's height...what a perfect combination.