As I was looking at my last few posts, I realized I haven't really posted any pictures of Charlotte since our trip to D.C. She's been very busy playing and exploring everything she can get her hands onto. I definitely have to keep a close eye on her because she likes to put everything in her mouth. No matter how many times I sweep or vacuum, she always seems to find something I've missed.
After tests, Daddy bought Charlotte some new sunglasses.



5 comments:
Oh my goodness I am getting so excited seeing these pictures of her!!! I cannot wait to be there with y'all!! She is so freakin adorable. I just love her so much!
That's the dress I bought her! It looks so cute!
Love those sunglasses. She looks Hollywood bound.
She is really getting around everywhere isn't she? Does she climb your stairs yet?
She is so happy and so darling. I love her smiles.
Oh my gosh! She has got the most beautiful little face and such an amazing smile! I just love her and miss her (and you guys) so much. It gives me tears in my eyes, seriously. Even Jonny looked at these and said how fun it would be to get our little girlies together now! We miss you guys tons!
I love her smile! It never fails to make me smile and I've never met the girl. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment