The other day, our friend's little girl was eating Cheerios. Charlotte seemed so interested in what she was doing, so I decided to buy some Cheerios when I was at the store on Tuesday. It took her a couple days of practice and a lot of Cheerios on the floor, but this morning it finally clicked. She can now feed herself Cheerios.
7 comments:
So cute! Sally just figured this out too. I love watching their face being so proud of themselves.
It is so nice when they start feeding themselves. She is a cutie! I just love her Laura. =c)
That is one of the milestones! She is very good at picking them up isn't she? And she makes the cutest faces while she is eating them. And her hair is growing out again! What a cutie!
So cute! I love her long little fingers! I miss you guys
Oh my so cute! She is just becoming a little lady isn't she... eating cheerios and all. I just love her so much and cannot wait to see all y'all in a couple weeks... YAY!!
Adorable!
Divinita!!!
Les extran~amos mucho!
Post a Comment