
For Spring Break, Adam and I (and Charlotte) went to Washington D.C. with our friends Josh, Sarah and Easton. We left early Wednesday morning and our first stop upon coming into town was the Washington D.C. temple. WOW! What a beautiful sight to see and a great welcome to the city. I had never been to this temple before, but had heard so much about it. It is beautiful and much taller than I anticipated. They had a lovely visitors center there with a lot to read and look at. I am so blessed to have the knowledge of the gospel and to know that I get to be with my family forever.


It was Charlotte's first temple visit!
3 comments:
what a great trip...I'm so glad you could go and have such a good time.
I just LOVE your hair! It's so cute.
Little angel in pink. Angel Charlotte taking the place of Angel Moroni..temporarily.
Post a Comment