Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! That is so great that you got to do some many things. It seems like a good way to spend spring break!
How fun!!! I'm glad you were able to go somewhere fun for Spring Break! :)
Such fun pictures! I cant wait to get Hailey in a pool this summer! I wish you guys could have come here.
She is SO adorable!!! How cute is she in her little swim suit! Love it!
I am glad you guys had fun in Washington DC. I am so Jealous! Charlotte is so beautiful Laura and I love to see new pictures of her!
What a little bathing beauty! She is so darling and beautiful! Dad, watch her....no guys around!
She is loving that water for sure. She is so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like you guys had an awesome trip! That is so great that you got to do some many things. It seems like a good way to spend spring break!
How fun!!! I'm glad you were able to go somewhere fun for Spring Break! :)
Such fun pictures! I cant wait to get Hailey in a pool this summer! I wish you guys could have come here.
She is SO adorable!!! How cute is she in her little swim suit! Love it!
I am glad you guys had fun in Washington DC. I am so Jealous! Charlotte is so beautiful Laura and I love to see new pictures of her!
What a little bathing beauty! She is so darling and beautiful! Dad, watch her....no guys around!
She is loving that water for sure. She is so cute!
Post a Comment