Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Home Sweet Home Tag

I was tagged by Beckee to do this tag about the home. I was excited because it's different than most of the tags I've received lately. Pretty much, you have to take pictures of different areas of your house "as is"...meaning NO cleaning.
1. Laundry room:












2. Closet



















3. Toilet


















4. Kid's room/playroom - Okay, this one is a little embarassing. We're in the middle of painting/putting the nursury together. So...all the furniture is in the middle of the room. I promise I'll put up completed pictures once it is done.














5. Fridge


















6. Sink - Sporting my cereal bowl from this morning's breakfast!













7. Favorite shoes - Everyone needs a cheap pair of flip-flops!













8. Favorite room - I don't know if this is our favorite room, but it's the one we spend most our time in.









Let's see...I tag Heidi Clarke, Erin Anderson and Ashlyn Hurst

7 comments:

Kim said...

Are you sure you didn't tidy the place up? Can't wait to see the nursery when you're finished. Oh and by the way I have missed you the last week. I'm kind of lost without reading something from you and your mom every day or so.

E said...

i love your crib! i bet the room is going to look so cute!!

beckee said...

Nicely done-your place looks great!

Karlene said...

Yep, that's my Laura, little miss organized. You put me to shame.

The Frasers said...

So since your house is clean, you put the rest of us slackers to shame :)

Heidi said...

If you tagged Heidi K....I can't play...my kids are home for the summer.....end of story...uuuggghhh tag me in the fall when they are at school.....oooh but my fridge is clean, I just did it yesterday :)

Caralee said...

How fun Laura! That was different and entertaining.