Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Anita Renfroe

In search of a little giggle today, I ran across this video on a friend's blog. I thought it was worth sharing with all the moms I know. Enjoy!



Then I ran across this while searching for other videos by Anita Renfroe (I think she's hilarious). It's a response to the above video:

9 comments:

Karlene said...

I just love Anita, Caroline is the one that got me hooked. I need you to show me how to post the youtube thing, I've tried it but it never works. Once again I need my daughter to be my computer guide.

Karlene said...

Opps, did I say Caroline, I meant Carolyn----my spaghetti buddy.

E said...

these are hilarious!! =)

p.s. your blog list says i haven't updated my blog in 4 weeks!! it lies. =)

Brittany and Marcin said...

What a crack up! That's awesome!

Photography By Jo said...

hahaha I think it says it all!

Kim said...

I love this! She is a hoot, and what mother or father as not at one time or another uttered the words to their own children that she sings? Hope that made sense?!

Karen Nelson said...

To be honest, I may not have said everything she mentioned in 2 hours and 55 seconds....but I am positive I said most, if not all, of them.
I just loved that and thanks for sharing! I am so glad that you can find such fun things to share with everyone!

Candi said...

I love it!!!! Thanks for sharing! She is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

i laughed pretty hard when i saw this! it's so funny, and for the little time i've been a mother so true! 18 days to go! how are you feeling?