Friday, Adam and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert with our friends Dan and Amber! Neither Amber or I had ever been to a "real" concert before, so when we found out that Rascal Flatts was coming we jumped on the opportunity to go. It was so much fun to do the double date night.
Taylor Swift opened for Rascal Flatts. I really love her music and was just as excited to see her as I was to see Rascal Flatts. I was the only one in the group who knew her songs though, and Adam thought he sounded pretty good singing along with her in his girl voice. The rest of us felt differently.
Rascal Flatts put on a great show! It was so entertaining and fun. The band has so much energy and definitly knows how to project that into their audience. Adam didn't think he'd know very many of their songs and was mostly going because he's a great husband and knew I wanted to go. It turned out that he knew every song they played and was surprised because he didn't know that all of those songs were theirs.
I am so happy that my first concert experience was a good one. I think everyone had a fun time singing and watching Rascal Flatts perform!

11 comments:
I'm jealous! I LOVE the Rascal Flatts! They are great in concert too, I agree! Isn't Blossom the coolest place? I went to my first concert there too, I was 14 and it was a Motown concert!
How fun! I have never been to a concert outdoors. Going to have to change that. There is an outdoor concert in Grand Junction, Colorado about a 2 hr. drive away that they have every year called Country Jam. The concert is held for the entire weekend, with different groups performing. Anyway I wouldn't mind seeing Rascal Flatts.
Laura,
How fun! I love Rascal Flatts and Taylor swift! Concerts are so much fun! Hope you are feeling well...you are so close! And by the way your scrap book page on this is so cute!
TOTALLY JEALOUS! I love RF!!! :) Hope there is a next time!~
Aw, I absolutely love Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift! I bet you had so much fun! :)
Did Adam learn his "girl voice" singing while Zach was there or is it just another one of those family traits??
Glad y'all got to go. By the way, you look great Laura!
Concerts are great! I love both artists I am glad that you guys had a good time.
Love the new look of your blog. So glad your first concert was a good experience. My first concert was horrible and I've only been to one other concert since. You look so cute being large with child!!!!!!!!
What a fun concert to go to! I'm not the hugest fan of country music, but I LOVE RASCAL FLATTS. What a fun night! And yay for Adam being such a good sport.
I love the new look of the blog by the way. Where do you come up with such cute designs?
I just noticed on your sidebar Only 17 days to go! Wow-you are really getting there!! Exciting stuff! I cannot wait to see pictures of little Charlotte! I am so glad to have gotten to know you better through your blog! I really feel like we're family now (which is great, since we are!)!
how fun! I'm so jealous! I love Rascal Flatt
Post a Comment