Mimi and Poppie had the brilliant idea to have our own little Fancy Nancy Party. In the first book Nancy gives her family lessons on "how to be fancy," and they they dress up to go out to dinner at a not so fancy restaurant. So, we all dressed up fancy and went to celebrate her birthday at Cici's Pizza. We were the fanciest people there...and I'm sure they thought we were movie stars!
Charlotte and Hailey were the fanciest of all!
The fancy girls with Mimi.
We're so fancy...especially Poppie (he remembered to eat with his pinkie up).
They're practically as famous at Brangelina.
I learned from Fancy Nancy that sunglasses are always "fancy."
Now, if anyone knows Charlotte, they are well aware that she wants to be a ballerina when she grows up. I was thrilled when I captured her facial expression as she opened up her present from Mimi! She was so very excited!
Can't have ballet shoes and not show off your "tippy-toes" skills.
Happy Birthday sweet Charlotte!

2 comments:
how darling and fun! you are the coolest mom around!
A beautifully creative blog post to go along with a memorable fancy evening eating pizza! I loved every second of it. Happy Birthday Sweet Pea Charlotte!!!
Post a Comment