Friday, August 31, 2012

First Day of School

Charlotte had her first day of school on Monday.  The preschool we were going to send her to in Ohio was only 3 days a week.  The one I was able to get her in here is every morning and at the elementary school.  It was a little hard for me.  I felt like I was sending her to elementary school an entire year earlier than I had planned.  She absolutly loves it though!  She was so excited the first day.  She picked out her clothes (a pink shirt to match her back pack).

We call her hair style "Micky Mouse Ears."  That morning she insisted I do them to match her Minnie Mouse backpack! I love her!

2 comments:

Shalon said...

That is stinkin' adorable!

Karen said...

I love your idea of the sign saying what she wants to be when she grows up!! And I know she could be anything at all that she sets her mind to! Amaazing, brilliant and beautiful plus so much more! I love her too!