Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July in a Nutshell

So where did the past month go?  I feel like it went by WAY faster than I had imagined.  We've been busy.  Birthday season is starting in the family.  Chase and Poppie both had birthdays this month and from here on our we seem to have one in the family every few weeks through December.  We celebrated this months birthdays with family, favorite dinners and cakes (there were also some balloons to entertain the children).
We also spent a day at the beach.  It was Jonas' first time experience with salt water and waves.  He LOVED the sand, but wasn't too sure about those waves crashing toward him.  He was cautious as we went out into the deeper water even though he was in our arms.  It was a little refreshing for me because this kid is my water baby.  He has no fear of the water usually and never wants to get out of it.  When I take him to the pool he is trying to swim the entire time I am holding him.  He held onto me pretty tightly at the beach though.
All the kid's favorite part was burying Adam in the sand.
And getting in the sand themselves!
I just love this last picture of my little boy.  His face says, "This is awesome!"

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

Adam looks just like he did for family photos last year:)

Jessica said...

Looks like fun!! Jonas is getting bigger and bigger all the time!