So I saw on pinterest (go figure) this idea to put streamers on the kid's bedroom door that they have to breakthrough on their birthday. Well, we were sleeping outside in a camper so I put the streamers up in the dining room and made Charlotte run through them. Maybe not the same effect...
We opened some presents...
Not sure why she's making that face, but maybe it has something to do with the fact that she's related to these uncles:
She was happy with her gifts.
I cannot believe that she is already four! Where did the time go? She is so fun. Right now she is going through a skirt phase. All she wants to wear are skirts. The other day all her skirts were dirty, and I told her she had to wear shorts. After a long fight of trying to get them on her she cried in her room repeating, "Girls aren't supposed to wear shorts. Girls are supposed to wear things the twirl!!!" It totally melted my heart and I pulled down one of her Sunday dresses to wear. Love this girl!
2 comments:
haha! Love that she thinks girls have to wear things that twirl! Jade only ever wants to wear dresses too.
Four? Wow! Where is all the time going? She is so cute!
Post a Comment