Name five things that make you happy right now.
1. My kids. How did I get so lucky? C makes me happy because she is SO girly. We have fun painting our toenails, and she watches me do my make up every morning. I love watching her "mother" J. And it cracks me up when she bosses Daddy around.
J makes me happy because he gives the best hugs - when he wants to. His dimpled grins make me smile. He is so curious and ever interested in how the world works around him. He makes me smile when I see him get so excited every time we're around a baby.
2. Shaving cream. My legs are silky smooth without any razor burn. Growing up my mom wouldn't buy shaving cream and made me use conditioner. She said it worked just as well. It may have worked just as well for her fine blond hair, but my dark Colombian hair didn't believe her. The eternal razor burn of my youth proved it. Shaving cream also entertained my children for an hour tonight. Win-win!
3. Pinterest. Thanks to that site I finished up some bows for the little girl and found instructions on how to cut the little boy's hair. My kids are better groomed now.
4. Change. It makes me happy that I can change myself, that I can change some of my circumstances, and that people around me are trying to change and do better.
5. Bedtime. Because as much as I love those kiddos of mine, I love tackling some of those projects waiting for me on Pinterest after they're in bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment