Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Christmas Valentine's St. Patrick's Sugar Cookies

Back in December I bought some red, green and white frosting to decorate sugar cookies for a Christmas party.  I used some of it, but not all.  It's been sitting on my baking shelf just waiting to be used again.  I had really good intentions for some Valentine's Day cookies.  I figured I could use the red and white frosting.  Well by Valentine's Day, I still had leftover cake from my birthday and a few of our friends brought us over some lovely treats.  I just could bring myself to make sugar cookies when we had so much sugar in the kitchen already.  So, this past Sunday I finally made some dough and pulled out the heart shaped cookie cutter.  The kids Charlotte helped me decorate the cookies while Jonas ate some.

Eventually Jonas decided to try and decorate one too.

I decided it was close enough to St. Patrick's Day to use the green frosting as well.  Charlotte went a little crazy with the green and white puddle cookies.

Merry Valentrick's Day!


6 comments:

Mary Partridge Brassell said...

So cute! I love it!

Brit said...

you're such a cute mom! but then again, i always knew from 7th grade that you would be! (:

Tien Frogget said...

Adorable!! :)

Karen said...

How fun and they look so yummy!!

Lippy said...

Oh Cute! I think I am going to use that holiday name now such a good one! I miss those cute kids!! I can't wait until I can give them all the hugs and kisses I've been missing out on!! Love y'all bunches!

Tess said...

HA! Thats funny!