Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Everyone, I have discovered a video on the internet that after you watch will change your perspective on life forever. Feel free to watch it over and over again in order to allow the gravity and deeper meanings soak into the very innards of your soul as I have done with mine. It will take a few moments to load, and a minute or two to watch, but you will soon understand, as I have, just what needs to be done in order to move forward. Please comment to let me know how this video has touched your life, and what you are going to do now that the truth has been revealed.

Adam

Click here to discover who your future hero is

6 comments:

Cassie said...

..............................................silence...................................................................truly inspiring.....

Laura said...

Wow. Speechless.

Charlissa said...

My opinion has changed.

Em T said...

Oh, I'm so stealing this

Right. Now.

Jesse said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Loved it! Thank You Adam!

Karen Nelson said...

I always knew if I treated you like a hero... you would be one!