This past Friday our ward had a spaghetti dinner/auction for the Scouts. After the auction I saw Charlotte climbing the stairs to the stage. I assumed she was going up to play with the other kids and followed after her to make sure she was okay. I couldn't find her with the other kids behind the curtain and quickly made my way back down the stairs to see if maybe she had unknowingly wandered somewhere else. As my eyes swept over the cultural hall, I spotted her curly brown hair up on stage (front and center) with the microphone to her mouth. As I got closer to her, I realized she was singing (the microphone was turned off) the ABCs. I pulled her off the stage in her moment of glory and sobs broke out. She was crushed. I'm a dream crusher. To make up for it, we took some videos of her singing during family home evening.
9 comments:
Haha Brenna really enjoyed those videos! Me too!
I LOVE popcorn popping. She gets so excited!!! Hope everything is going good for you guys!! See you in December :)
That is so cute, what a sweet little girl!
That is so cute! Avery loves the popcorn song too. Kids are so fun and I love her sweet little voice as she is singing!
She is so cute. What a good little singer.
Love the videos! I wish you would put up Baby Shark.Seth and I still can't forget Charlotte's cute little voices screaming at the end! - "Dream crusher," huh? That could be a new nickname...
My favorite part: "It wasn't really so." That's some serious finger-waggin'.
Wow, she must get her talent from her Mamita. I can't wait to get my hands on that doll.
So cute! What a smartie she is too
Post a Comment