Such a cute little belly! :)
You look darling! Miss you!
You look too cute! I still can't believe you are over halfway done. You certainly do not look like it. Cute preggo belly!
Yay! I'm so excited for Charlotte's little brother to come! I just hope Adam doesn't name him Jack Bauer... We need to hang out! call me. :)
Look at you and your cute little pregnant belly. I love pregnant ladies. I think they are so cute. You look great!
Lookin good! In just a few days I'll be able to feel Talulo Karl kickin and a rollin. Woo hoo!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such a cute little belly! :)
You look darling! Miss you!
You look too cute! I still can't believe you are over halfway done. You certainly do not look like it. Cute preggo belly!
Yay! I'm so excited for Charlotte's little brother to come! I just hope Adam doesn't name him Jack Bauer... We need to hang out! call me. :)
Look at you and your cute little pregnant belly. I love pregnant ladies. I think they are so cute. You look great!
Lookin good! In just a few days I'll be able to feel Talulo Karl kickin and a rollin. Woo hoo!!!
Post a Comment