Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Was I Thinking...

...when I grabbed the cookie sheet out of the oven without a mitt?
...when I let Charlotte play alone on the stairs?
...when I put dishwasher detergent on my sponge while doing dishes?


Yeah, it's been one of those weeks.

6 comments:

stephanie said...

I hope your hand gets better...I've burned my hand while getting food out of the oven and I know how bad that hurts. Try putting honey on it...sounds weird but it makes it better so fast. Anyways I hope you have a better week next week!

Jenny G said...

If it makes you feel better I grabbed a hot pan that had been out of the oven for just a little bit and got lucky to not burn, and Sally went all the way up the stairs before I realized she was gone...thankfully safely.

Sarah said...

Awww...Laura. I am sorry. I burn myself all the time and my boys fell down the stairs well...a lot. (I am not sure if I should admit that. LOL) Just think, a new week is just around the corner. I hope you have a better weekend. =c)

Em T said...

Sad! Sounds like you've got a lot on your mind.

Candi said...

Oh my, I am so sorry dear!

Cassie said...

I love you