
Another month has come and gone in the life of Charlotte. My mom always said that time goes by faster when you have children. It's true. I know I'm going to wake up tomorrow, and Charlotte is going to be 16. Yikes! She's already becoming interested in clothes and jewelry. The other day I found her trying to put on my flip flops, and she wasn't happy until I put them on her feet. She could play the "take them off and put them back on" game all day.

This next video makes me laugh because she'll sit for quite a while just trying to get the necklace around her neck, but she always seems to lose it.
This past weekend we got Charlotte a convertable carseat. Her infant one was getting a little too snug, and she would cry everytime we'd go somewhere in the car. She's all smiles with her new one!

Charlotte now has eight teeth, and she's more than willing to show off her pearly whites if you tell her "cheese!" At Mimi and Poppie's she figured out how to cruise along the furniture. She also figured out a couple days ago how to go down the stairs. She loves to play hide and go seek games, epsecially anything that involves hiding her toys behind furniture or blankets. She likes to hide herself.
And she's a climber. Her favorite toy is my laundry baskets.
Just one more month until this one is a year old! How fun!
9 comments:
I LOVE all the videos. Charlotte is so beautiful and so fun to watch!
Awww...she is so cute. I can't believe she is almost a year. The time really does fly. I love the video of her with the necklace. LOL...very funny.
Adorable. The videos are great. Basically I miss you guys a lot. Y'all should come back and you could bring Adam along too if you wanted. We would probably be OK with that.
That's so exciting that she got a new carseat. It's so much more fun when they can face front. It's been so long since I've seen her- she's such a big girl now! :)
Nice car seat. I loved the entire post.
That video is hilarious of Charlotte putting the necklace on. Chess has the same way of doing that - draping stuff around her neck and missing her head every time. She also carries around clothes that she pulls out of drawers and tries to put them on the same way. Too cute!
Thanks for such a beautiful grand baby! Just love those cheesy smiles!
She is so girlie isn't she....makes me happy!
Great pics! I especially love the last one! What a cutie!
Oh how I love watching these videos over and over again and she's not even my grandaughter!!! She is soooo cute. So do you think we could make an arranged marriage between her and my grandson, Noah? I'll be related to your family one or way or another, dang it!!!
Post a Comment