Friday, July 17, 2009

Taking a Stand

This morning Charlotte discovered that she could stand up. She was thrilled with this idea and has been working on it all day. Here are some videos at the request of Mimi and Aunt Lippy.
Failure:

Success! You can see the pride in her face as she hugs her bear. She thinks she's something:

6 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

Charlotte is doing great! She looks so happy to have conquered standing up all on her own. I love her happy smile when she is hugging her stuffed bear. And so much energy! Watch out for her walking next with that kind of energy!
Mimi and Popi

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW CUTE!! What a fun milestone!!!

Elder Nate Mountain said...

How fun :)

Jodi said...

That is the cutest thing ever. How fun!

Jenny G said...

She is so dang cute. I love this age and all the new things they figure out!

Cassie said...

I LOVE IT! Her little scream as she is falling was so funny! She is so gonna walk soon.