Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lather, Rinse, Repeat

I think we're getting closer to the "I do it myself" stage. Lately, Charlotte likes to help wash her body when I give her a bath. I have a feeling we're going to go through soap a bit quicker from now on.

5 comments:

Jenny G said...

Very cute. If I gave Sally some soap she would, drum roll..., eat it!

Jason and Amy Smith said...

I get so excited when you post videos! We always seems to get a laugh out of her... I love seeing what we have to look forward to. :)

Sarah said...

Look at her helping you out. Man I can't even get Kaia to wash herself off. She would rather tear the bar of soap into pieces. The boys do the same thing. Charlotte is getting so big. I just love her. =c)

Steph & James said...

So cute. What a doll baby!!!! I love watching babies take baths, they have so much fun instead of me when i say 'oh crap, i have 5 min to take a shower!'

Cassie said...

LOL. So cute! Hailey would eat the soap also. Good job Charlotte!