Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Do you think he's excited?

A few mornings ago I wasn't feeling well and decided I needed a day home from work to just relax and kind of recenter myself. We were completely out of milk and eggs, so Adam offered to go and get some before he had to go to school. I was still in bed when he got back, and he came up to the bedroom saying, "I got something for you." He then pulled this out of the bag:
I told him jokingly that I don't use pacifiers! He replied, "Well, its for all of you," while making big motions around my stomach with his hands. I'm not even showing yet, so it really makes me worried as to how he's going to picture me when I am actually showing. Nevertheless, it was very cute to see him so excited.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

VERY cute!!! What thoughtful husband!

Karlene said...

Adam, aren't you just the cutest?? I know you'll be a great daddy if you're already shopping for the baby. I'm glad my Lita has you!

Karen Nelson said...

I just read this one! Somehow I missed it and I loved it! Hmmm...blue pacifiers hey?? Keep having fun with y'alls pregnancy!!!