Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas in Houston

So, I know it's a little late to be posting about our Christmas, but I really haven't had a chance to do it since we've gotten back. We went to Houston this year to spend Christmas with the Nelson side of the family. It was a very nice Christmas and very WARM...in the 70s the whole time we were there. It was my first Christmas away from my family, and even though I got homesick everyone did a wonderful job of helping it feel like Christmas. It looks like I'm blinking in all the pictures I'm posting, but I still couldn't open my eyes at this point.
It must be a brother thing, but for some reason they felt a need to open thier mouths really wide to show their excitement!




































Dear Chase,
I'm am so sad that we didn't get any pictures of you! Adam was in charge of taking the pictures since I couldn't see that morning. So, I'm apologizing on his behalf for not taking any pictures of you. I promise we love you! I'm so so sorry!!!!

1 comment:

Brittany and Marcin said...

It WAS very warm down there! I'm glad y'all had a good Christmas!