Friday, January 4, 2008

I rather enjoy using my eyes...

So this is a quick post for those of you who were aware that for about the past month I've been pretty much blind because no matter what I did, my eyes refused to open. Well, I have good news...as of December 29th I have had no issues with opening and closing my eyes! So, if you want to play games or watch a movie or put me to work...I'm more than capable of doing those things now! I think this goes without saying, but I am so grateful that I am able to see again. I will never take my eye sight for granted again; it is such a blessing.

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Congrats on the eyesight. What a relief! We would love to get together sometime now--let us know when is good!

Rileys said...

That is really great news! I felt so sad for your starnge eye problem. And Congrats on the new baby, We are so happy for you guys!!