Autumn decided to officially make her presence known this week. It seems like from one day to the next we went from high 70s to the low 50s. Along with that came cloudy skies, a lot of rain and major winds. It's been lovely for staying indoors wrapped in blankets and drinking hot cider. Alas, I cannot happily stay on the couch all day so I've been spending some time creating and putting up Halloween decorations. Of course, it wouldn't be Halloween time without yummy candy corn and caramel apple suckers!
Sooo CUTE!!! I have been wanting to make some kind of craft for a long time now but keep getting down on myself for having no money! I think one of these days I might just do it anyway!
Hmmm...for some reason my house looks like yours! LOL I still need to get my branch, but it is been raining for like ever. Everything turned out really cute! And you said you couldn't craft, yeah whatever!
13 comments:
Sooo CUTE!!! I have been wanting to make some kind of craft for a long time now but keep getting down on myself for having no money! I think one of these days I might just do it anyway!
Hmmm...for some reason my house looks like yours! LOL I still need to get my branch, but it is been raining for like ever. Everything turned out really cute! And you said you couldn't craft, yeah whatever!
SUCH cute decorations! I might try and steal some of your ideas! I'm so not creative like that!
I love it! Your branches are perfect. They are so gnarley!
oooo love it! The tree is awesome!
I love all of it- very cute!
Very cute! I'm impressed you made these yourself!
So festive! I love your little halloween tree!
I'm so impressed. You are so creative! I love the bats in the lamp
SO cute!!!
Those suckers are the best! Way cute, I love fall
what cute ideas...I just might have to do some of those myself!!!
You guys did great on those decorations! I'm for sure coming over when you do Christmas decorations! :)
Post a Comment