It's no digital camera, teeth whitening, and gas card, but we DID win a $50 gift card to Target for coming in second place in the photo contest! Woohoo! I would have loved a new camera, but since C is in need of some 12 month clothing, and Adam has a birthday coming up, the gift card is actually going to come in a lot handier than the 1st prize would have. So, THANK YOU to everyone who voted for her picture! When you see my baby girl in new clothes you can tell yourself, "She's styling because of me."
Side note: I feel like I used way too many commas in this post.
4 comments:
Congratulations!
I am glad you at least won something. Your little girl is truly adorable!
YAY!!! I am SO glad you won! I have to admit...I voted twice! I used my name and then I used Kevin's name...Sounds like you got the better prize too! I LOVE TARGET!!!
Your little girl is a doll so I'm not surprised at all by this! (although I think she should've won first!) Enjoy buying her some new clothes! :)
Post a Comment