Thursday, September 24, 2009

Call me a nerd, but

I've been listening to this guy all day. His name is Sam Tsui, and after I saw him on The Bonnie Hunt Show, I had to go check him out on YouTube. I have a crush on his vocals, and he makes me want to join an a cappella group.

8 comments:

Angela S said...

It really is addictive. I probably watched 5 of this guys videos. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

I like him! He is really amazing.

Gina Shumway said...

Wow, they are really good. Are they like an actual group?

Jenny G said...

I guess I'm a nerd too, love it! Thanks for passing them along. They should go on America's Got Talent:)

Karlene said...

Wow! Great Stuff.

Candi said...

Yeah, I see why they are so addicting. Thanks for sharing.

The Hamricks said...

Wow!!! He is awesome!

The Hamricks said...

Wow!!! He is awesome!