We took Charlotte to Lake Erie the other day for the first time. The weather was so nice so we decided to go and enjoy it with our friends before the Cleveland winter sets in. We had a great time on the beach skipping rocks (well, I was trying to skip rocks), talking, and watching the lake. Here are some pictures from our afternoon:
Thanks for posting those pictures. I am glad y'all had such a fun time. Charlotte is so darling and her hair just keeps growing. Thanks for the pic saying hi to the grandma's. I loved it! Also, I have been showing pics of Charlotte to Hailey so they can be best friends when they meet.
Laura what gorgeous pictures! those are worthy of christmas cards for sure! I especially love the "hi grandma" one- I'm sure that was appreciated- how cute!
Hey you. We're back. We got back way late last night, and I wrote you this big long comment, and lost it all because of the stupid computer. GRR! Anyway. You and your family are beautiful. We missed you, and want to throw Adam another little birthday party at our house, if he hasn't had too much of it all. And please call me ASAP. love you!
Hey I want to know where you guys go when you go to the beach, whenever I try to find a beach for Ben to play I just find yucky places with trash floating around. Not so good for my baby to play in. :)
10 comments:
Cute Pictures! Looks like so much fun.
OH MY ADORABLE! What a fun time! You guys all look so great--
And what a cutie patootie smile on Charlotte!
Thanks for posting those pictures. I am glad y'all had such a fun time. Charlotte is so darling and her hair just keeps growing. Thanks for the pic saying hi to the grandma's. I loved it!
Also, I have been showing pics of Charlotte to Hailey so they can be best friends when they meet.
ahhhh... Charlotte is such a cutie and I love that picture of her smiling!!! Such a doll
Laura what gorgeous pictures! those are worthy of christmas cards for sure! I especially love the "hi grandma" one- I'm sure that was appreciated- how cute!
Laura, when I have a baby, you have to share your beauty secrets with me. I don't know how you look so great all the time!
Also, Charlotte is SO beautiful. It makes me want to have a baby girl more and more all the time.
OK so cute! I think the picture of her with the huge smile is my favorite. It just brings a smile to my face everytime I look at it.
Hey you. We're back. We got back way late last night, and I wrote you this big long comment, and lost it all because of the stupid computer. GRR! Anyway. You and your family are beautiful. We missed you, and want to throw Adam another little birthday party at our house, if he hasn't had too much of it all. And please call me ASAP.
love you!
Hey I want to know where you guys go when you go to the beach, whenever I try to find a beach for Ben to play I just find yucky places with trash floating around. Not so good for my baby to play in. :)
Post a Comment