Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scared Stiff!


You would think I was wearing a scary mask by the look on Charlotte's face, in reality I just hadn't put my make up on yet! Just kidding. She made this face while I was snapping some shots of her. I accidentally caught this facial expression and laughed so hard. I love that her arms are sticking out...she looks scared STIFF!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Melissa said...

It's just in time for Halloween!!! Absolutely Love It!

Lindsey said...

That's too cute!

Steph & James said...

That is so cute!!!! I love it, she's coming to get you Laura...watch out!

Katie said...

that's too funny! she's adorable!

Karlene said...

Poor girl! What in the world are you doing to my baby. It looks like I just may have to keep her.

Karen Nelson said...

Look at those gorgeous huge brown eyes. I miss seeing her so much!

Sarah said...

LOL...this is so funny!