My dad was finally able to make it up to Cleveland to meet Charlotte, or as he calls her, "Charlie." He had a business trip in Cincinatti and came up to spend the weekend with us. It was great to visit and play games. We're sad to see him go, but luckily we'll go down for a visit at Thanksgiving!
Papito bought Charlotte her first baby doll, and she just loves it. It's been funny because she hasn't really been interested in any toys, but when we pull the doll out it grabs her attention. Thanks Papito!

4 comments:
I'm so jealous, I wish I could of been there. Oh well, I am glad you were able to spend some time with your daddy. I think Charlotte has him wrapped around her little finger already. She has a way of doing that to all of us. Can't wait to hold her in a month.
that's so cute! she looks so happy with your dad! it's amazing to share your child with your parents, i think you finally can understand how much they love you. i'm so happy for you :)
that's adorable. charlie is a great nickname! :) i really can't wait to meet her in december!!
They look so much alike! I am glad your dad could see Charlotte because I know how special she is and how amazing it is to hold your own grandchild!
Post a Comment