So we were looking through our old yearbooks today and decided we needed to show off our awesome pictures from when we were younger to everyone. We even got pictures of Charlotte when she was.........younger? Anyway, you can definitely tell that they are completely real and authentic, and I must say, I can totally see why so many girls were chasing after me back in the day. Also Laura wasn't too shabby herself!!! And as for Charlotte, you single guys need to stay away! I know she looks mighty fine in her senior pictures, but she's not quite of dating age yet.
13 comments:
So many different pictures in your year books. Must be different pictures from different years. What's with Charlotte's sort of Afro? You let her perm her hair like that? Bad parents!!!
Take my advice: Laura NEVER go blonde again. You look so much better brunette.
Adam, at all costs never have so much hair again. You are better off totally bald. Trust me.
And as far as Charlotte goes, I have booked a flight for her to come live with me until you get your fashion act together.
(Very hysterical).
Oh wow! Adam, thats hot!
That is absolutely hilarious! You guys crack me up! Brandon liked it too... :)
LOL...you guys look great! What a fun idea! LOL
Those are great!! So funny!
Oh my gosh, that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I especially love Charlotte's pictures :)
Wow! You guys are a VERY attractive family!
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. This is the funniest thing yet!!!! Tell Adam he better stay away from those good cakes you make or he may end up looking like his last picture, it is not a good look for him. Also, Lita you better hope that the "BIG" hair of the 80's never comes back.....it's not for you girl.Chuckle, chuckle. These are so cute.
hahaha! Those are funny! I totally dig the 80's hair-dos!
Ok these pictures are freaky. :) I like the last one of Adam, Jay thinks it looks like him. ;) I should be around all this week, so whenever is fine if you want to visit teach. I've been meaning to call so we can get together or something, you I and Tara live so close together! Especially while the weather is nice, anyways we should get together sometime! Talk to ya later, Allison
hahha these crack me up!
Too funny. These pictures were hilarious. It looks like you're having a fun time being parents.
Post a Comment