What a sweet video, am so glad you shared it. Laura she is so cute. She sound like she trying so hard to talk. The first year with little ones is the funnest. They learn and change so much in that first year. Please keep the photos and of course videos of Charlotte coming.
Thanks Lita for sharing that with us. You know how much I miss her and all of you and so seeing that beautiful girl is just what the doctor ordered until I can hold her in November. Keep the videos coming.
Well, I don't think it's JUST for the grandparents. It's also for those of us who love adorable babies. Charlotte is soooooooo cute it hurts!!!! I'm glad you're coming in November so I can get a "Charlotte" fix. Don't know if your mom told you but I'm going to be a grandma come April. I am so excited. Grandma Wendy. You think I convince them to decorate the nursery all in Peter Pan? Hmmm Love you sweetie.
I posted my comment last night but since I do not see it...I get to comment again! Yah, me...a chance to comment again on Charlotte! She is soooo darling! Her personality is really starting to blossom and she is learning ways to share it....smart girl!! Everytime I watch the video, I can almost see her wrapping me around her pinkie finger more and more. I love her...she is precious and I miss her very much. Y'all are doing a great job as parents and I am really proud of you both. Thanks very much for the video. Love y'all lots!!!
Hi Laura! I'm glad you said hi! I haven't even seen little Charlotte yet and it appears I have really been missing out on some sweet juicy cheeks! She is just perfect! So here is a late CONGRATS! You did good! Her little dress in the video is pretty much the cutest thing on the planet as well. It looks like you are enjoying the adjustment into motherhood- and it only gets better :) Take care!
Chase told me I watch this video 20 times a day. He may be exaggerating a bit...or maybe he is not. However, I know she says HI 9 times. She is brilliant! And she does everything in such a darling way! I love her smiles and I can tell she loves to hear her mommy's voice!
She is so----CUTE!!! I'm sad you and Adam decided that you would keep her. I don't blame you though! I guess I'll just have to convince Kevin to give me one of my own!
14 comments:
She is SOOOO sweet! I love the video! I love watching all the little babies grow-she is already getting big! And such a cutie!
What a sweet video, am so glad you shared it. Laura she is so cute. She sound like she trying so hard to talk. The first year with little ones is the funnest. They learn and change so much in that first year. Please keep the photos and of course videos of Charlotte coming.
Thanks Lita for sharing that with us. You know how much I miss her and all of you and so seeing that beautiful girl is just what the doctor ordered until I can hold her in November. Keep the videos coming.
Oh my goodness. There are few things cuter in this world than babies with hiccups. Adorable! And she's so beautiful Laura!
She is so adorable!!!
Well, I don't think it's JUST for the grandparents. It's also for those of us who love adorable babies. Charlotte is soooooooo cute it hurts!!!! I'm glad you're coming in November so I can get a "Charlotte" fix. Don't know if your mom told you but I'm going to be a grandma come April. I am so excited. Grandma Wendy. You think I convince them to decorate the nursery all in Peter Pan? Hmmm Love you sweetie.
I posted my comment last night but since I do not see it...I get to comment again! Yah, me...a chance to comment again on Charlotte!
She is soooo darling! Her personality is really starting to blossom and she is learning ways to share it....smart girl!!
Everytime I watch the video, I can almost see her wrapping me around her pinkie finger more and more.
I love her...she is precious and I miss her very much.
Y'all are doing a great job as parents and I am really proud of you both.
Thanks very much for the video. Love y'all lots!!!
That is really, the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!
Hi Laura! I'm glad you said hi! I haven't even seen little Charlotte yet and it appears I have really been missing out on some sweet juicy cheeks! She is just perfect! So here is a late CONGRATS! You did good! Her little dress in the video is pretty much the cutest thing on the planet as well. It looks like you are enjoying the adjustment into motherhood- and it only gets better :) Take care!
Chase told me I watch this video 20 times a day. He may be exaggerating a bit...or maybe he is not. However, I know she says HI 9 times. She is brilliant!
And she does everything in such a darling way! I love her smiles and I can tell she loves to hear her mommy's voice!
She is so----CUTE!!! I'm sad you and Adam decided that you would keep her. I don't blame you though! I guess I'll just have to convince Kevin to give me one of my own!
She is Sooo cute and getting so big! How exciting!
She is so beautiful and I love her dress! I love all of that beautiful dark hair too!
Adorable... that's all I can say! You guys sure are blessed!
Post a Comment