We spent most of our time hanging out around the house playing games and watching movies...a must at every Nelson family get together. We managed to get out and about as well. Part of the agenda included a trip to Amish country. We had a great time walking through Lehman's. Lehman's is a huge store down there with all sorts of interesting things. Every time we go we buy popcorn kernals to make some homemade popcorn. Last time we bought blue kernals, and this time we bought purple. They carry everything from cookie cutters and lamps to camping gear and drawer knobs. Really...if you ever get a chance to visit...do it!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
A Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Nelson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like you had so much fun and Charlotte is so so cute!
What memories. Charlotte is so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents. I'm glad they were able to come for a visit.
such a cute mom!
I love when family comes to visit! I am sure they really enjoyed themselves. My parents and I went to Amish Country too, it is a really neat place.
We love you three so much! We had a great time and loved every second of spoiling Charlotte, playing games, watching movies, traveling around the countryside and hanging out at home!
Charlotte is a very brilliant and gorgeous baby!
Mommy and Daddy are excellent parents! We are so proud of them.
We miss y'all so much!
Looks like lots of fun. I know Mom misses you guys! Its cute how in the picture in front of the store Mom isnt even looking at the camera! She's looking at Charlotte! Cute bows!
Post a Comment