I need some suggestions. My hands have been begging for some thirst quenching lotion, but nothing I've used seems to do the trick. If you have a lotion that you absolutly love, please let me know what it is. I need something that will make my hands feel moisturized without leaving them greasy.
Thanks!
11 comments:
I use cetaphil. I use the cream not the lotion and it is amazing!!
I agree, Cetaphil is great, also use some gloves while doing dishes and household chores, it will do wonders for your hands. If that doesn't work, just get Adam to take care of all the household chores :)
I use Avene Hand cream with Cold Cream. I get it from one of my clients in Grand Rapids. It's pretty cheap and I think they ship for free. I stock up on it though. I usually buy about 5 at a time. It's the only hand lotion I use and I love it.
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter. It's good for your body, hands and face. And it's cheap! I use it all over and I have itchy, dry, you're stretching and there is nothing you can do about it skin, and I love Queen Helene! Just leaves your skin nice and soft and not dry...plus it smells great :)
you can get it at walmart
Get so of those rubber latex gloves, and right befor you go to bed rub your hand really good with lotion and then put the gloves on.
I know it sounds like a pain but when I worked in the nursing home I would wash me hands so much they would get so dry they would crack and bleed. Somebody told me to try this and much to my surprise it worked.
I like the California Baby lotion for extra sensitive skin. its in the baby isle.
Johnson's has this 24 hour moisturizing lotion that I absolutely love, especially since it is the same company that makes the lotion I will be coating my baby in. Anyway it works really well and doesnt feel greasy at all!
I used this stuff called Cutemol while I was in Utah. It is special ordered from a pharmacy. Just go to the pharmacy and ask them if they have any cutemol and ask them to order you some if they don't. I want to say it cost me around 20 but I still have some of it now. A little can go a long way. It is the consistancy of diaper rash cream. Oh and if you put it on while your hands are damp then it will lock in the moisture from the water and will not be greasy at all.
I love Curel and Olay Quench (it leaves your skin mositurized and has a bit of sparkle to it! LOL I love that part.) I know how you feel though my hands are horrible especially the number of diapers I change a day. LOL
On a total side note, Laura-I tagged you. Check it out: http://beckeeandwes.blogspot.com/2008/09/random-tag.html
I like Walmart's brand for Eucerine cream.
Post a Comment