Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Girl Has to Have Accessories!

While Adam's mom was here, she taught me how to make bows for Charlotte's hair. The poor baby girl didn't have a thing to wear in her hair and really needed something. It was fun making the bows, but I think it's even more fun putting them in Charlotte's hair!

7 comments:

Candi said...

she is so cute with her little bows! She is really long too, but she looks like you :)

Heidi said...

Charlotte looks like she is thinking "MOOOMMM why do I have to wear this bow?"

Keep putting the bows in...enjoy the long hair! She is beautiful. I can't wait until you bring her to GA.

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOO ADORABLE! Hey, I wanted to see if you still want pics. My sister was here after you guys cancelled last time and we didn't have time then. But things have calmed down if you want to try. :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE making bows. She looks so adorable and has so much hair they are perfect for her. Unfortunately for us Kaia was bald so I had to use Elmer's school glue to keep her's on but reguardless she always had one on her head! Charlotte is such a pretty little girl. Oh and I really love her face in the last pic. Cute Cute!

Karen Nelson said...

She looks so darling, she could wrap anyone around her little pinky! She sure has me!
I loved making bows with you Laura. You are an extremely fast learner!
Let me know what other colors you need...want....can't live without.

Photography By Jo said...

I love her little bows! She looks so much like you!

Caralee said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!