Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Identity Theft

Um...my identity was stolen...Adam actually wrote the previous post! I loathe the mustache. UGLY!!! I begged him for days to shave it off...which he finally did.

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

He thinks he is SOOOOO funny....

ha! :)

Amber said...

haha I figured!!! adam adam adam...

Jessica said...

hahah that is soo funny!! ahh!

Wendy said...

You must laugh all day every day with a husband like that. I know, I'm married to one too.

Karlene said...

That crazy husband of yours, I just love him and know that you'll never have a dull moment with him in life. Can't wait for the next prank.

Karen Nelson said...

I was there with Adam when he posted that message. He had a glint in his eye and a devil may care grin! Lauara had just told me that she did not like Adam's handle bar moustache.

Good try Adam.