Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Bonnie Hunt Show


I'm really not much of a TV person, but recently (by recently I mean the past week) I've become a bit obsessed with The Bonnie Hunt Show. I don't even remember why I turned on the tele between ten and eleven in the morning this past week...but I did, and now I can't stop!

I like this show for a lot of reasons, here are a few:

1. She is hilarious! I find myself laughing out loud every episode. Last night some of the jokes ran across my mind while I was falling asleep, and I had to let out a little giggle (poor Adam thought I was nuts to be laughing about nothing). Seriously though, not many television shows keep me smiling even when it's over.

2. They talk about family...A LOT! She is always asking the guests that come on her show questions about their family. It is so neat to me to see how parents helped shape their lives. Yesterday, she told one of her guest that he'll have to bring his mom the next time he comes on the show. She knows that everyone is important!

3. She has strong values and isn't afriad to share them.

4. She is down to earth in her appearance. She always looks so pretty on the show, but very natural. Her outfits are never top of the line name brands that are so expensive that I'd have to sell my right arm, leg and eyeball to afford. I mean, it looks like she buys her clothes from Old Navy or something similar.

Anyways, it's definitly a show worth checking out. You can also check out the website and see how much fun they have here.

4 comments:

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

I agree. I’ve only watched it once so far, but I really liked it. It is refreshing to have a positive and uplifting talk show on TV!

Alison said...

That is so funny b/c I just saw the show this week-I was really surprised to see her, but I liked it.

Lara said...

ooh, fun...too bad I can NEVER watch what I want! and no DVR for me, so maybe some day I'll sneak it in. I LOVE Bonnie Hunt as an actress.

James & Tara Huish said...

I also think that is so funny because I watched in 1 or 2 times and I did think it was really funny and was laughing a ton! I watched the one where her she called her old garbage man and one where she was talking about what's too much cleavage:) (And I liked that she thought pretty much any cleavage was too much:) Anyway, I'm so with you on this one! Oh, and your blog is so super cute! You are a great writer and are so good at keeping up! Someday I'll be like you!

Tara