1. Auburn, Alabama 2. Greenville, South Carolina 3. Clarksville, Tennessee 4. Tuscaloosa, Alabama 5. Tulsa, Oklahoma 6. Chattanooga, Tennessee 7. Paris, Tennessee 8. Jackson, Mississippi 9. Athens, Georgia 10. Morganton, North Carolina 11. Ocala, Florida 12. Wimberly, Texas 13. Guntersville, Alabama 14. Durham, North Carolina 15. Raleigh, North Carolina 16. Hopkinsville, Kentucky 17. St. George, Utah 18. Clarksdale, Mississippi 19. Marble Falls, Texas 20. Kerrville, Texas 21. Richmond, Virginia 22. Alexander City, Alabama 23. Atlantic Beach-Morehead City, North Carolina 24. Charlotte, North Carolina
Looking at the results...it seems I am a southern girl through and through! Rhett Butler looks mighty happy standing between two Southern Belles, doesn't he?
Looking at the results...it seems I am a southern girl through and through! Rhett Butler looks mighty happy standing between two Southern Belles, doesn't he?

9 comments:
Those three places in Texas are all in the hill country 30 to 60 miles west of Austin and San Antonio, easy visiting distance from Houston and for the most part out of the hurricane danger areas. We could evacuate to your house for hurricanes or just come visit pretty easily. They all look like pretty small towns. Some of those other southern towns in other southern states (the ones that are close to but not as good as Texas) wouldn't be too far from Houston either...not nearly as far as Cleveland. Southern comfort is good.
Ok, SO looove your new layout! And you look like you have been blogging for a while...how in the world do u find all your cute layouts, AND how do you keep your link list when you change a template!? ahhh, im so blog retarded! haha :)
I may have to go take that test. And you definitely are a southern girl. LOL I love the Gone With the Wind picture. I would have to agree, he does look very happy.
There aren't many of us who belong in the G.R.I.T.S. club!! What is that club you ask???
Girls
Raised
In
The
South
We are a special breed.
That was fun! I wasn't surprised when all of my results were in NC... *sigh* one day I will be out of this place and somewhere that I actually like, lol.
I like your new blog header. very cute! So we need to hang out quickstyle... I think a game night sounds fun. If only you and my husband weren't party poopers and liked playing the Train Game, geez... :(
The South is wonderful!! That is funny that every single one of your answers was there! =) Where do you guys want to end up living, eventually?
Hi laura! thanks for saying hi- it was good to hear from you! Your due date is AROUND THE CORNER! wow!- I know probably not for you, but it seems like yesterday you were anouncing you were pregnant. How exciting! I heard about that book these is my words and was one of the books on my list to get- glad to hear another person who liked it! Hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of pregnancy- oh boy!....or should I say girl! I'm a cheeseball sorry....
I just knew you were a Southern Peach through and through. There really is nothing like the south. You'll have to share that website with me. Love ya more than boiled peanuts!!!
Haha sometimes I like to consider myself a southern bell because I lived in Louisiana for 2 years but I dont know if that counts =) Our house is on 13th street and washington. It is right near 12th which runs into the canyon. I dont know if you know that area! We are really really excited
Post a Comment