Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Private or Public? Make up your mind!

Okay, I've decided to go public again with my blog. It's just been too much of a hassel trying to keep up with email addresses and invites!

11 comments:

Karen Nelson said...

Yah...It will be a little faster now to see your blog!!

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY! Will be easier to keep up with ya!

Karlene said...

Yep, you surprised me when I clicked on your blog and you came right up, welcome back.

beckee said...

We should get Adam and Wes together! Maybe when Cassie & Jonny mve to Minneapolis we will all have to meet somewhere central like Chicago and visit sometime! It would be nice to get to know the "Texas cousins" better!

Seth and Emily said...

I think that is a good idea. It is just easier. Hey, have you guys decided on the Coldplay concert? Tickets go on sale in 3 days!!! Yay!!! :D

Alison said...

Ypu are just a popular girl!

Jessica said...

Laura!! I got sucked into the blog network...ahhh...! But I just had to say i absolutely love your blog and all your cute prego pictures!! :)

Karen Nelson said...

Hey Laura...I love the new blog! It is gorgeous with the tapestry flowers and the very fun pictures of you and Adam! It pretty much took my breath away when I first saw it!

mini-wheats said...

Hey Laura...How do you custom your blog? I have been trying to figure it out for ages!

Seth and Emily said...

I love your blogs, new look! You will have to teach me how to do that.

Christina! said...

hooray! i'm glad i can see updates now. i definitely read all of this page just now. hehe. your baby bump is getting so big! i'm really excited for you and everything that's going on in your life. take care!