4 Things you may not know (I kind of did this one in another post, so I'll try to come up with new things):
- I used to compete in synchronized swimming when I was younger. I enjoyed it, but unfortunatly it's not very popular and when I moved no one offered it or was interested in doing it.
- I don't cook or eat with wooden utensils. Wet wood is my enemy, and I'd prefer to scratch my nails on a chalk board than put a popsicle stick in my mouth.
- I am really good at scaring myself with my own thoughts. I can usually convince myself that someone is actually hiding in my house...I sleep with a machete by my bed whenever Adam is at school late studying (okay, I always sleep with a machete by my bed).
- I rehearse what I'm going to say when I make a phone call before I actually call someone (unless I'm calling Adam or my mom). I always get scared that once I get past "hello" my mind will go blank, and there will be an uncomfortable silence.
4 Places I Go Over and Over:
- The bathroom...one of the joys of pregnancy.
- Giant Eagle (the grocery store)
- Dix & Eaton
- Susy's Soups (for their smoothies rather than their soups)
4 People Who Email Me:
- My mom
- Amber Patty
- Amara Doxey
- Relief Society sisters (they send out lots of reminders)
4 of My Favorite Foods:
- Peanutbutter and honey or jelly sandwiches
- Sheepdogs
- Veggie Cheese Chowder
- Chips and salsa
4 Places I'd Rather Be:
- Home (yes, I blog at work. You would too if all you did was answer the phone.)
- On a boat at a lake
- Anywhere with Adam
- My parents house
4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
- That Thing You Do
- Shall We Dance
- While You Were Sleeping
- Little Women
4 People I'm tagging:
- Charlissa
- Emily Wagner
- my mom
- Larysa Bordner
12 comments:
This is awesome! I love reading your blog and getting to know you. I totally rehearse my phone conversations too!! I get anxious about phone calls...
Hey Laura! Thanks for the invite. I am a little blog crazy right now and love reading and seeing how everyone is doing. Congrats on your baby girl-I just had my first in April-you'll love being a mom!
Hey, it's Alison again. Could I get your email address? A friend of mine, Cheril Lunt, would like to email you and view your blog. Hope you don't mind!
I totally scare myself too, especailly when Jonny is out late or I come home to a dark house. I keep our gun next to my side of the bed! And I love the syncronizd swimming thing. I totally want to see your skills.
Okay, you caught me I'll take care of my tag just as soon as I take care of hemming your brothers pants for their missions, just 10 days till they leave for Utah, sniff.
Ok, I'm in Laura. I just think you are so fun! P.S. There is a Coldplay concert in Columbus on November 14th, and they are my favorite band! We are going, and we want you and Adam to come with us if you would like to! It would be soooooo fun!!! I am so excited! Can you tell? The tickets go on sale in 10 days, so call me and let me know!
Funny....I didn't realize expect to see my name on here, but this could be fun. It was fun to see your list. It is interesting to see what comes up on these lists. =D
I always love learning new things about you... although you forgot to mention how you like to steal people's purses, especially MINE!!! haha... Oh yeah and guess what, I totally did synchronized swimming too and I did a pretty mean submarine... maybe I will show you one day......... maybe.
Laura you are so cute. I love the part about the machete and the phone calls. I have a pretty creative imagination myself. It's funny how I don't get scared anymore when Spencer isn't here since Carlee came along. I think it's the fact that I'm not ever alone. Let's face it though...Carlee and Jackson wouldn't be much help if there actually was an intruder.
Machete!! Wow, miss tough here! I love it though. :)
I cant believe you rehearse before you call someone how cute
What are sheepdogs? Are they related to pigs in a blanket?
hmm I scare myself with my own thoughts too. I hate it. Maybe I should start sleeping with a machete under my bed too ;)
Post a Comment