Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where are the pictures...

I know there have been very few pictures posted lately dealing with what is going on in our life right now. The reason: We're out of batteries, and I forget to grab more when I am at the store. I promise to get some before this weekend!
I haven't been blogging much about what we've been doing because it's just not as fun without the pics, but here's a quick update just for kicks:

1) We bought a second car. It's a '99 Toyota Corolla, and I am so happy with it. I named her Delilah.
2) Adam is installing security systems for Pinnacle Security part time. He's kind of a back up tech since he still has classes during the summer. It will be nice to have the extra income.
3) We bought a crib and changing table (that's one large purchase down...a lifetime more to go!)
4) Our ward had a fun Memorial Day Breakfast with yummy food and a game of kickball.
5) Adam just started up his second year of podiatry school. He only has 9 credits this semester compared to the 28 he had last semester! Hooray for the summer "break."
6) I am now in my third trimester. The doctor appointment went well this morning, and I am happy to know that I'm in the last stretch (Isn't this the point when you start sprinting in a race?)

10 comments:

Cassie said...

Yeah I have missed the pictures. Tell Adam he needs to make a special trip to get batteries! It sounds like you guys are doing well. Are we still gonna try to meet this summer?

beckee said...

The sprint to the end ...that last trimester always seemed so long to me (I was just SOOOO impatient to have that little baby out and in my arms). I hope that it seems more like a quick sprint for you!

emily said...

In your current state, I don't recommend sprinting...though I guess if you WANT to go into labor...

Caralee said...

You are getting so close to the end. It really will be here before you know it. We are so excited for you guys. Have fun with Delilah!

Karlene said...

I love reading your posts even without the pics. Sure miss you this week, wish we could all be together one more time before the boys leave.

Candi said...

I totally know what you mean. Seriously pictures make your post so much funnier! When my camera broke I was out two weeks before I got it back and oh my gosh my life was incomplete! Cant wait to see some more pictures! :)

Sarah said...

Don't worry about the pics at least you keep up with your blog...I am so bad it takes me weeks to post things. LOL I know you are excited about having a car. That will be nice when you and Charlotte want to go do things. Hang in there she will be here before you know it!

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so glad you guys got a second car and can be out and about now! Can't wait to see all your pics when you DO decide to post...pics ARE so fun!

Larysa said...

I love that you name your cars, too! Brett thinks I am crazy for doing that. LoL I bet it will be wonderful to have a second car now!

Was it fun buying the new baby stuff? It seems like getting ready for her would be alot of fun. I can't believe you only have about two months left! It is so exciting!

Seth and Emily said...

Laura,
I love the comments you leave on my blog. You are the greatest. I am so excited to be neighbors!!!! Yay for Cleveland! 6 more weeks.