AMEN!!!
Whoa! Who called you chunky??? They better know better than to mess with my girl.
haha... WOW! Who called you chunky!?
If someone called you chunky, they are crazy!
Some one actually called you chunky???? THAT is SOOOO wrong on so many levels!!!!!!
Oh sad Laura. Just remember people are dumb and sometimes words jsut come out of their mouth without them even thinking about what they are about to say. You are NOT chunky!! You look great!! Love ya!!
hahahahaha!!! I never would have thought of that--and you are DEFINITELY not chunky! WOAH!
You chunky? Maybe it's time to post some more pics. Cause I just can't picture you chunky!
ok if your chunky I don't want to know what I'd be considered! You are not chunky at all!!
Oy. Wow. I can't believe that could even think about coming out of someone's mouth. Woof. When are you due again?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
AMEN!!!
Whoa! Who called you chunky??? They better know better than to mess with my girl.
haha... WOW! Who called you chunky!?
If someone called you chunky, they are crazy!
Some one actually called you chunky???? THAT is SOOOO wrong on so many levels!!!!!!
Oh sad Laura. Just remember people are dumb and sometimes words jsut come out of their mouth without them even thinking about what they are about to say. You are NOT chunky!! You look great!! Love ya!!
hahahahaha!!! I never would have thought of that--and you are DEFINITELY not chunky! WOAH!
You chunky? Maybe it's time to post some more pics. Cause I just can't picture you chunky!
ok if your chunky I don't want to know what I'd be considered! You are not chunky at all!!
Oy. Wow. I can't believe that could even think about coming out of someone's mouth. Woof.
When are you due again?
Post a Comment