Yeah! It really looks like a baby is there!! I know the feeling. You actually WANT to look pregnant! I had that problem...more so with Lindsey than with the others. I was due about the same time as you and still didn't need maternity clothes until about June....too bad for me my slender figure didn't stay...there is still time for you...I'm a lost cause!
11 comments:
Oh my goodness you look so CUTE!!! This makes me so happy. I cannot wait!!!
Sooo Cute!!! I love the belly!
i don't think you could ever look frumpy! =) yay for babies.
you look so cute! and whoever called you chunky hasn't seen me!!! hehe
Oh gosh you are so darn cute! I am so excited for you!
Yeah! It really looks like a baby is there!! I know the feeling. You actually WANT to look pregnant! I had that problem...more so with Lindsey than with the others. I was due about the same time as you and still didn't need maternity clothes until about June....too bad for me my slender figure didn't stay...there is still time for you...I'm a lost cause!
You look lovely and glowing, just as I knew you would. Sure wish I were there to feel little Charlotte kick. I love her already.
I love baby bumps! You look sooo cute! Pregnant looks good on you! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!
Oh-you look so tiny!! I was HUGE by the time I had Kindle last week!! Congrats on the baby-thanks for adding me as a reader-your blog is awesome!!
Laura- you look so good! the baby bump is so cute, and I love the name you picked!!! it is so all fun! congratulations!
Awe!!! you must be so excited!
Post a Comment