
Today, I went to Borders and bought Deceptively Delicious. I have been wanting this cook book for quite a while, but just couldn't convince myself to pay $24 for it when my mom paid $18. Well, today there was a sticker on the cookbook saying it was marked off. So, I decided to grab it. When I went to the register to buy it, the book rang up normal price. The sale had ended a few days ago, but the employees forgot to take the sticker off. Because of that, I got the book at sale price even though it wasn't on sale! I was thrilled!
8 comments:
I'm glad you got this! Now you can tell me whenever you try one of the recipes and tell me if it was good or bad! I'll do the same for you! :)
Laura,
Cute blog page. How do you customize your blog? I'm sick of the background on my blog but I can't figure out how to get something cute.
I got MIke a drill for Christmas the exact same way!
We live in northern part of Phoenix right now. We have started looking for a house around here. We would love to live in Mesa, but the commute would be a little too long for Mike.
That is so great! I have seen a few and wondered if they were really good....so, please pass along any AWESOME ones!
This book is also on my wishlist! so funny.
I was wanting to get this book, let me know how you like it!
~Sarah
Hope you love the book, I know I do.
Happy cooking.
It is so strange but I almost bought that book for you and Cassie for Mother's Day. Glad I did not now.
Let me know if you like it. I have heard some really good reports on the recipes.
Post a Comment