Here's a little glimps of a project Adam has been working on for the baby. For the past few months, Adam would pull this out and work on it whenever we would sit down to watch a movie. His project was on hold for a while because he wanted to know what we were going to name the baby before he finished it. Well, we found out we're having a girl, and Adam did the final touch. Yes, my husband likes to cross-stitch!
We're going to frame it and put it up in the nursury. The good thing is that you can unpick the cross-stitch if for whatever reason our little girl comes out as a boy!
9 comments:
Good job Adam! That is so cute!
I'm so impressed. Can Adam have my name for Christmas gifts this year???
I'm impressed. I think cross stitching is so tedious.
Wow! Go Adam. And congrats on the little girl- how fun!
I didn't know you guys decided on Charlotte! I think that's so adorable. oh and adam did a great job!
WOW!!! I'm impressed! I didn't know Adam knew how to cross-stitch!
That is so impressive! Way to go Adam! I think that is so awesome!
WOW!! totally impressed! LOVE IT!
Adam, it looks perfect! You must have taken after me in some areas!
Post a Comment