A co-worker of mine sent me this email today:
Cleveland Plus is looking for friends, family members or colleagues who have relocated to the Northeast Ohio region in the past six months to a year to do a quick survey either late Wednesday or early Thursday of this week (by e-mail).
If you know someone who recently came to Cleveland (or this describes you), and if they’re willing to do a quick survey, then let me know.
Please let me know if you would be interested in doing this and if I can give her your email. For those of you who don't know, Cleveland Plus is an organization that works to promote the growth and improvement of Northeast Ohio. You can find more information about what they do here. I know a lot of you just moved here recently and your opinion would be a big help to make Cleveland better!
2 comments:
Thanks so much for letting me see your blog. It's been fun learning so much more about you. You and your hubby look so happy together. Congrats on being pregnant!!! I'm excited for you. Babies are so much fun. Oh, and I'm excited to try out some of your recipes.
you can give her my email
Post a Comment